LINEARIZER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Linear Photonics is a leading supplier of RF on fiber analog communications equipment. Our products include modules with bandwidths up to 60 GHz and are designed for both commercial and harsh environments. In addition, a unique line of time and frequency distribution systems have been developed.
As an Electrical Engineering Supervisor, you will lead a team in the design and development of the next generation of electro-optic analog communications modules and systems. These new products solve customer problems for antennae remotes, signal processing and range timing.
The effort will require coordination with sales, product management, and manufacturing. As a member of the leadership team, you will help drive the overall business operations including HR and quality plans.
- Manage the development team that includes mechanical engineers, software developers and test engineers.
- Coordinate engineering resources and schedules to meet schedules.
- Lead product development efforts from concept through development and into production.
- Provide technical leadership electrical design.
- Work with suppliers and R&D to evaluate new technologies.
- Participate in organization quality efforts such as AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Work with customers to identify and address requirements and performance issues.
- Experience in product development including designs with embedded processors.
- Direct experience with Cypress PSOC, lasers, modulators, and photodiodes.
- Experience leading and driving electrical design development from schematic capture, PCB layout through assembly.
- Experience with digital circuit design and various communication protocols such I2C, and SNMP.
- BS in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Fiber optic handling and splicing experience is desired but not required.
This position is located at our Hamilton, NJ location.
Linear Photonics is an equal opportunity employer.