LINEARIZER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
Linearizer Communications Group is certified to AS9100D. The Quality Engineer will work with the staff to implement the requirements of AS9100D. This will include working with the product development and production organizations to implement product realization processes. This includes performing audits, working with customers on RMAs and vendors on quality issues.
- Lead Division Quality Assurance efforts to include taking the lead in external customer audits, customer and government source inspections, adherence to policies and procedures, and performance and maintenance of training and training records.
- Work closely with QA from sister divisions for maintenance of ISO9001 status and participation in ISO internal and external audits.
- Manage the returned material system including chairing regular TRB/MRB meetings, database maintenance note implementation, and customer interaction. This includes warranty/non warranty returned material and customer/government furnished equipment.
- Act as the company Facility Security Officer, which includes processing of clearances, adherence to facil ity security regulations, training and awareness, and operation of JPAS. or obtaining a Secret level security clearance and FSO training.
- Requires experience with Aerospace level manufacturing and process quality requirements such as AS9100.
This position is located at our Hamilton, NJ location.
Linearizer Communications Group is an equal opportunity employer.